Tuesday 13 December 2011

Welcome to the Brand New Something Literary Blog...

I'm on Twitter...quite a lot actually, and sometimes there just isn't enough room to say all I've got to say in 140 characters.

So, welcome to my brand new shiny Blog!

I'll be posting up all kinds of random stuff, which I hope you'll find a little bit interesting, such as:

  • Full details of competitions I'm running ~ we've had Twitter comps #SoLitTwitComp and #SoLitTwitComp2 so far and there'll be plenty more to come.
  • Details of writing competitions that others are running ~ sometimes it's nice to have a bit more space to give a bit more detail
  • Offers that are available through my shop or website ~ particularly special offers including price reductions and end of line bargains
  • Important announcements ~ these will be to do with either the shop or the website, for example if I'm closed at short notice or the website is down for maintenance, so details will appear here as well as on Twitter, Facebook and my website
  • New stock ~ follow this Blog and you'll be the first to hear about new products coming in and stock availability
  • Links to other interesting writerly/readerly peeps I've discovered along the way
  • Loads of other interesting stuff that I think might be useful ~ such as great writing websites, articles, books and so on
So, join me...you're very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment