Wednesday 14 December 2011

So what is the new #SoLitFridayFive ?

The new 'Something Literary Friday Five' will be launched on Friday 16th December on my Facebook page.

Every Friday via Facebook only, I will offer up five special offers of literary loveliness.

These may include:

  • Items from my website available at a reduced price
  • Bundled items available at a special 'combo' price
  • Buy one item, get something else free
  • And more...
The Something Literary Friday Five will run on Fridays only from 9am to 9pm and the items available will differ each week.

You can view the special offers on my Facebook page by clicking on the little 'Store' link somewhere over on the left of my page (link image is a little shopping trolley!)

You can click on the item and pay using Paypal (You DO NOT need a PayPal account ~ you can use a debit/credit card too.)

These offers will not be available anywhere else ~ i.e. not on my website or in my shop ~ and will be limited in  quantity available.

Postage is set at £2.80 for Royal Mail 1st Class Standard Service and any orders, just like on my website, will be dispatched same day if ordered before 4.30pm. All other orders are posted on the next working day.

My Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/SomethingLiterary

This is your chance to grab a little bit of literary loveliness! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment